Tuesday 23 April 2013

Wow! Last night I slept really well for the first time in a good few weeks.

Not 100% sure why I've not been sleeping properly - I have never been an accomplished sleeper - but I was rapidly nearing utter exhaustion. Getting up in the morning my legs would be aching; on the train I sometimes couldn't even be bothered to read; at night all I could think of was closing my eyes.

I want to give credit to my blog for allowing me some release, but I don't know if I can. I'm sure it didn't do any harm. So I thought I would try again today!

I even had some dreams that I can recall. I'm sure I do dream, but I don't generally remember my dreams. Last night I dreamt that the Underground had extended its platforms and trains, and that these now ran into the tunnels. It was a good dream: non-sensical and non-threatening and with no worry hidden meaning (I hope).

Being a bit more observant this morning I noticed the little sheep and lambs sauntering about in fields outside the train window. Peaceful things, but I can never figure out how they manage to keep themselves amused all day. Guess they are to stupid (but not in a bad way) to be bored.

Humans seem to be the opposite: the stupidest people seem to get bored the quickest.

It was windy last night and I imagined the lambs being blown away, chased by bleating mothers. They should have tethers. It would prevent mistaken identities too; they all have such similar fashion sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment